At LEI, we worked with cutting-edge concepts and new technologies — often, products or services that no one except the developer has ever seen before. We helped plan how to get these to market so that consumers can use them.
Every work day at LEI is different — and every day brings new challenges and opportunities.
Our clients included leading energy utilities, research institutions, technology companies and other stakeholders in the advanced energy domain — and some of the most innovative people in our clients’ organizations. We refine technology introduction initiatives to make them run better and faster. We provided consulting, capacity-building and advisory services, and we make it part of our business to deliver on assignments that no one has ever tackled before.
Working at LEI
We were passionate about work-life balance, and we were committed to flexibility. A career with LEI included:
- Flexible work options, working in the office, remotely and on-site with clients
- Limited travel (1-2 days a month)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Family-friendly work arrangements and policies
- Opportunities for learning and expanding your skillset
- Knowing that the work you do has a transformative impact on society